No matter your age, swimming is an activity that you can continue for a lifetime. Whether you’re looking for a cool summer activity to do with the family, a way to get healthy, the chance to join a team to compete, or to learn a life-saving skill, the Y offers something for everyone.
Swimming teaches confidence, endurance, determination, teamwork, and much more. We are committed to your safety. All YMCA aquatics programs are conducted under the supervision of certified lifeguards and trained instructors. We have enhanced cleaning protocols to ensure a safe environment for all.
INTRODUCING AQUATICS RESERVATIONS
With the social distancing required for the safety of our members, we are asking that everyone register for their swim times or lounge times in both the indoor and outdoor pools. Please keep reservations to once per day.
Find your next reservation now RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Member Lap Swim Registration
- Reservations OPEN 26 hours in advance
- Reservations CLOSE 1 hour in advance
- Your reserved spot is only valid for one individual membership. Any additional member living within your household must have their own reservation.
- Please cancel your spot if you are no longer able to make your scheduled swim time.
- Lanes will be split into two and members are asked to stay on the side of the lane while sharing. Please enter and exit at opposite ends of the lane.
View instructors for computer DOWNLOAD
view instructors for mobile app DOWNLOAD
Just because your child can't dive-in doesn't mean they can't work on their technique to help them advance and stay safe around water. See below for a list of homework based on swim level.
Besides being great exercise and a challenging sport, swimming is a life skill. The Y offers swim lessons of all kinds for all ages—family swim, competitive swim teams, and many types of adaptive-swim programs for kids and adults with special needs. We want everybody to be safe while they enjoy the pleasures of being around and in the water.
The Y is "America’s Swim Instructor" and the most accessible community resource to prevent drowning and encourage a lifelong enjoyment of swimming.Learn More »
Being part of a YMCA swim team is a great way to master swimming techniques and learn how to compete.Learn More »