Our YMCA boasts modern pools and facilities designed for your comfort and safety. Enjoy clean, well-maintained pools and locker rooms for a hassle-free swimming experience.
No matter your age, swimming is an activity that you can continue for a lifetime. Whether you’re looking for a cool summer activity to do with the family, a way to get healthy, the chance to join a team to compete, or to learn a life-saving skill, the Y offers something for everyone.
Swimming teaches confidence, endurance, determination, teamwork, and much more. We are committed to your safety. All YMCA aquatics programs are conducted under the supervision of certified lifeguards and trained instructors. We have enhanced cleaning protocols to ensure a safe environment for all.
Reserve Your Lap Lane RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Member Lap Swim Registration
- Reservations OPEN 26 hours in advance
- Reservations CLOSE 1 hour in advance
- Your reserved spot is only valid for one individual membership. Any additional member living within your household must have their own reservation.
- Please cancel your spot if you are no longer able to make your scheduled swim time.
- Lanes will be split into two and members are asked to stay on the side of the lane while sharing. Please enter and exit at opposite ends of the lane.
View instructors for computer DOWNLOAD
view instructors for mobile app DOWNLOAD
Just because your child can't dive-in doesn't mean they can't work on their technique to help them advance and stay safe around water. See below for a list of homework based on swim level.